Current Job Openings
Ready-Mix Truck Driver - All Locations
GreenRock in now accepting applications for Ready-Mix Truck Drivers at our Ashland, Charles City, Downtown Richmond, and Prince George, VA facilities.
Hiring Manager: Ted Hinson (804) 452-5050
- Must have valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience operating commercially licensed vehicle with a standard shift transmission, mixer experience preferred. Must pass Company road test.
- Driving record must not contain convictions of the disqualifying offenses set forth in 383.51 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations within the previous 5 years (reckless driving, DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, CMV Felony, etc).
- Effectively communicate in English (speak and read).
- Lift 50 lbs repeatedly; climb 6 ft ladder multiple times daily.
- Perform proper pre/trip, post/trip inspection of the mixer. Document all deficiencies on the Daily Driver Report.
- Maintain proper vehicle fluid levels at all times.
- SAFELY deliver Ready Mix concrete products to the customer jobsite.
- Communicate with Dispatch/Plant Manager to receive instructions. Communicate any changes on order to Dispatch.
- Verify accurate slump of load, make adjustments as necessary.
- Completely and properly wash truck down after being loaded at plant and after unloading on jobsite.
- Work with customers to ensure safe jobsite conditions before backing in to unload.
- Send all status updates using the Teletrac system.
- Record all needed information on delivery tickets before the customer signs and receives his copy.
- Clean mixer (inside and out). Allow no concrete buildup.
- Assist, as needed, with the maintenance of the plant yard.